Bibliography on Abeillia abeillei, Emerald-chinned hummingbird, Colibrí pico corto
PDF, Articles, Books on Abeillia abeillei
- A distributional survey of the birds of the Mexican state of Oaxaca. Ornithological Monographs. No. 43. Pages 144, 293-294.
- Community organization in hummingbirds: relationships between morphology and ecology. The Auk. Vol. 102, No. 2. Pages 251-269.
- Distributional check-list of the birds of Mexico. Pacific Coast Avifauna. No. 29. Page 164.
- Descriptions of new birds from Nicaragua. American Museum Novitates. No. 159. Pages 1-10.
- A distributional survey of the birds of Honduras. Ornthological Monographs. No. 7. Pages 178-179.
- Birds of Laguna Ocotal. Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology. Vol. 116. Page 254.
- The birds of North and Middle America. Part V. Bulletin of the United States National Museum. Part 5, No. 50. Pages 517-518.
- Food and feeding habits of Mexican hummingbirds. Wilson Bulletin. Vol. 58, No. 2. Pages 69-93.
- The molting periods of Mexican hummingbirds. The Auk. Vol 74, No. 2. Pages 251-257.
Suggested webpages with photos and information on Abeillia abeillei
Information and map location.